Sunday, September 2, 2012


Ending a month of sport...


Well. I seem to have been all consumed by the excitement of the Olympics and Paralympics down here in London for the last month or so. I was in the Olympic Stadium last night which was incredible....in design as well being completely inspiring from a sports perspective and an awesome atmosphere to top it off!



Talking of inspiration, I continue the 3rd module of The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design tomorrow which is all about monetising designs....always a nice prospect!
http://dowhatyouloveforlife.com/course/the-art-and-business-of-surface-pattern-design-module-3-monetising-your-designs/



I have a lot to look forward to this month in terms of trade shows down here too which I intend to make the most of. The first being Top Drawer which Rachael Taylor (co-founder of ABSPD) will herself be attending and showing at. Promptly followed by the 100% Design show and finishing off with Tent.





I'm hoping to find some solid inspiration and a focus for how I can turn the designs I have been working on into practical items. At the moment I seem to have too many ideas buzzing around!


No comments:

Post a Comment